12 Juli 2014

Why is the Austrian administration covering the espionage on IAEA-Manager in Vienna?


Betreff: Feedback
Von: MG
Datum: 16.02.13 13:39
An: e.pujol@iaea.org
Kopie(CC): h.nackaerts@iaea.org, sonja.hassa@justiz.gv.at, wksta.leitung@justiz.gv.at, kanzlei@gruböck.com, michael.spindelegger@bmeia.gv.at
Dear Eric,
since our contact is broken, I did not have any chance to tell you my big disagree to your behavior in the case of the kidnapping of my two little children. Despite the fact, that you have been guest in my house you and Anne supported the kidnappers financially and logistically. All these perferential treatment of crimes have been done under the privilege of diplomatic immunity with a strange French touch. 
 
(Sophie Gruböck-Sew Hee - or witch name she has in this moment - transport facility)
Never the less, the malverstations went so far, that even in Mauritius I was blackmailed and threatened with false accusations to force me to leave the country immediately. All of this because my informations were kept under surveillance to find such notices (refer to 2011_11_05 Anne und Eric.pdf) Basically I believe in the fundamental rights of human beings, i.e. freedom of thoughts, and I totally dislike having any harm to me or my family members in any unlawful behavior of any origin, as it is ongoing since years.
I really can't find any link between the Article XV of the IAEO regulations of immunity to protect the work of the organization and the contribution to criminal behavior and child abduction!
Anyhow, could you be so kind to give me any advice how I can settle this unlawful procedures, being a "normal" citizen of a tiny country? Or is the IAEO contributing to aggressive activities like some countries commit, which ignore the basic rights of human beings? (i.e. refer to 2013_02_14 Ben Allen.pdf)
I would strongly appreciate if you have the good manners to answer this e-mail. I always thought that there still is something like a European culture and moral, even for diplomatic corps.
Thank you
Mathias Gruböck, the father of Philipp and Leonie, which have been kidnapped since E/2009.


Anhänge:
2011_11_05 Anne und Eric.pdf    382 KB
2013_02_14 Ben Allen.pdf           96.7 KB 
 




--
Von Blogger am 7/12/2014 09:03:00 vorm. unter EinNetzen eingestellt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen